Software Arms Contact Center Supervisors with Data-driven System to Manage, Motivate and Develop Star Performers
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana, June 20, 2019 — TouchPoint One, the leading provider of employee engagement and performance optimization solutions for contact centers, today released version 3 of its Acuity contact center performance management and employee engagement software platform. The major software update features Sidekick, a system for supervisors and other front-line managers to intelligently manage coaching, recognition, goal-setting, call monitors, performance reviews, and other agent support activities, as well as core system architecture and UI/UX enhancements.
“It’s not uncommon for frontline leaders, who are often promoted as a result of exceptional performance as agents themselves, to lack sufficient training and support to function effectively in a management capacity,” said Greg Salvato, CEO of TouchPoint One. “Sidekick helps fill this talent development gap by systemizing the critical agent support routines every supervisor needs to develop strong and productive bonds with their agents and lead their teams to success.”
Sidekick is a supervisor support system that combines agent coaching, recognition, goal-setting and other workflows with individual and team level performance intelligence, supervisor-to-agent interaction analytics, and best-practice modeling to streamline, shape, and optimize supervisor support routines. It’s the first solution to leverage three discrete analytical dimensions in an integrated system specifically designed to assist and empower supervisors in their most critical responsibility.
Sidekick Key Features & Benefits
- Collaborative coaching and skills development workflows create strong, constructive bonds between agents and supervisors.
- Trend reports overlaid with support entries provide dynamic views of supervisor impact on performance per individual KPI or balanced score. See what’s working and what’s not.
- Real-time updates of “Touch Count”, “Touch Rank”, and “Touch Targets” ensure supervisor attention is informed, on pace, prioritized and applied where it’s needed most.
- Supervisor journal logs and classifies all support interactions eliminating recollection and guess-work from the performance management process.
- Automated notification system for follow-ups, goal targets, gaps, and opportunities keeps supervisors on track and on schedule.
- Dynamic guidance prompts supervisors about best practices and techniques for effective coaching.
- Machine-learning best practice modeling helps supervisors rapidly and intelligently develop work routines and habits consistent with top-performing peers.
“Supervisor training, development, and performance management is faster and more effective and predictable with Sidekick,” said David Hensley, Vice President of Operations at Convergent Outsourcing. “Our team leaders and other frontline managers understand that their ability to produce exceptional customer outcomes is contingent on having the best tools, training, and support available to help their agents thrive. Sidekick is a powerful performance management application that not only supports the policies and processes that underlie the critical agent support functions of our team leads, but delivers distinct performance awareness and insight to optimize those routines.”
Sidekick is fully integrated with Acuity’s award-winning employee dashboard, performance scorecard, and gamification features and is available immediately as a free upgrade to current Acuity SaaS licensees. To learn more about the features and benefits of Acuity and Sidekick, visit the TouchPoint One web site and schedule a demo today. Please also follow us on Twitter @TouchPoint_One and on LinkedIn.
About TouchPoint One
TouchPoint One is the leading provider of employee engagement and performance management solutions for contact centers. The Company’s Acuity product is a full-featured contact center performance management platform that enables improved decision making, talent development, and process execution at every operational level. TouchPoint One customer contact solutions deliver the rich benefits of employee dashboards, balanced scorecards, gamification, and advanced performance management through innovative design and complete, functional alignment with business processes and strategies. http://www.touchpointone.com
TouchPoint One, Acuity and A-GAME are registered trademarks of TouchPoint One, LLC. All other registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. © 2019 TouchPoint One, LLC. All rights reserved.